Re: [Tails-dev] Tor Bridge Connection Assistant Feedback/Que…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list, eyearoh
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tor Bridge Connection Assistant Feedback/Question
Xxxx Xxxxxx:
> Hello devs!

Hi!

> Thanks so much for all your work, you are heroes.

Thanks for sharing your findings. It helps us improve Tails.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

> I am writing to ask for assistance with the Connection Assistant when
> entering bridges. I acquired 2 obfs4 bridges via the automatic emailer,
> but when I entered them in the CA, the Connect button was still greyed
> out. As a relative newb, I assume this is somehow operator error, but
> since it's such a new application, there isn't much in the way of
> troubleshooting guides. I would appreciate any guidance you can offer.

We know that some people are having problems entering their bridge lines
correctly:

https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/18478

I referenced your problems from this GitLab issue.

More likely you didn't enter the bridge lines correct that that's why
the "Connect to Tor" button stayed unavailable. Could you check your
bridge lines and confirm whether this was your issue? Thanks!

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/