Re: [Tails-dev] How to build tails for testing purposes?

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: anonym
À: The Tails public development discussion list, Hans
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] How to build tails for testing purposes?
Hans:
> Additionally the deb-package, I put below ~/chroot_local-packages/ is not going to be
> installed (maybe, because XFCE is not installed, as
> kali-undercover.deb needs got XFCE dependencies).

The chroot_local-packages feature has frequently been broken, but I suspect there is another problem...

> Before build, I started
>
> export TAILS_BUILD_OPTIONS="ignorechanges"
>
> but got no success. My changes are ignored. I also tried

In your previous email I see that you did some changes inside the tails folder without committing them to Git. Tails will only include changes that are in Git, and will refuse to build when you have uncommitted changes -- the ignorechanges option is just for disabling that check (only recommended if you know what you are doing), and proceeds to build without those uncommitted changes.

If you are not too familiar with Git, you can try this (at the root of your tails folder) to add all files to Git:

     git add .
     git commit -m "Did some stuff"

And then just `rake build` as usual.

Cheers!