Re: [Tails-dev] I'm planning to do user interviews for chat …

Author: syster
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] I'm planning to do user interviews for chat platforms
Because of frustration with the UX of jabber, I intend to conduct some
user interviews with Tails users as a means to communicate the needs of
given user group better to xmpp developers.
I'm very busy, and I won't spend much time doing this. So it will take
some time until done. If you have something that you wish me to include
in the analysis that I'll communicate to xmpp developers, feel free to
send me whatever you want.

If you believe I'd better use that time to conduct user interviews about
another communication platform, I will welcome this feedback.
I'm considering Matrix as an alternative option.

kind regards
syster