[Tails-dev] Tails 4.20 freezes

Author: Paweł Rogaliński
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tails 4.20 freezes
Hello,

I upgraded from 4.19 to 4.20 and strange thing happens with memory
management, twice already
When scrolling
http://https://www.facebookwkhpilnemxj7asaniu7vnjjbiltxjqhye3mhbshg7kx5tfyd.onion
(just scrolling main page down without clicking or opening any post
etc., no other tab/window opened, no other program in the background
etc.) after several scrolls Tails freezes, mouse is moving but
everything else is frozen, USB stick blinks and that's it - you have to
switch off PC laptop with power button and after restart it happens
again. Was no issue till 4.20.
My laptop has 4 GB of memory only but I guess it's enough to handle fb
page with TorBrowser?
BTW - no Polish translation etc.anymore?

All the best
Pawel