Re: [Tails-testers] another Testing 4.19~rc1

Author: cacu
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] another Testing 4.19~rc1
Hi dear tails team

thanks also for the great work :)

I did the test of this:

https://mirrors.dotsrc.org/tails/alpha/tails-amd64-4.19~rc1/tails-amd64-4.19~rc1.img

First the Tor Connection screen is clear

I did the test on connecting Tor without bridges, I was connected with
wired connection, all works fine, I did some stuff on tor for 20
minutes, all great.

In a second restart I tried first on wired then on wireless, I was not
able to restart the Tor Connection Screen

hope this helps

c.