[Tails-testers] Testing 4.19~rc1

Author: Iyán Méndez Veiga
To: tails-testers
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-testers] another Testing 4.19~rc1
Subject: [Tails-testers] Testing 4.19~rc1
Hi,

First of all, thanks a lot for all the work done for this new release. I did a
quick test and I found these two "issues".

1. In the Tor Connection app, it is not possible to go back. For example, if I
select "Hide to my local network that I'm using Tor (safer)" option, but then
I go back because I changed my mind (or because I don't know a bridge
address), the option "Configure Tor automatically (easier)" is grayed out and
cannot be selected. The solution is to close the window and open it again. I
would expect this to work simply by clicking back.

2. Now we are connected (by wired) and I disabled wired connection. When I
enable the connection again, the Tor Connection window pops up (as expected).
However, connection is already stablished. This can be checked by keeping Tor
Browser and refreshing some web or visiting a new one. I assume previous
configuration is used (although I didn't check this carefully). I would expect
that connection is stopped until configuration is finished again, giving the
option to the user of changing the type of Tor access or even the Tor bridge.

Hope this helps!

--
Iyán Méndez Veiga | Physicist
GPG: 0x422E3694311E5AC1