Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation: donation campaign

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation: donation campaign
sajolida:
> I'll launch it in week 42 (October 12-19) so you'll have almost 1 month
> to update your translations until then. They are 3 different parts:

The Fundraising team confirmed the launch of the campaign for October 19
or 20 so here is a gentle ping to update translations.

Thanks for emmapeel and Tierra Común for the many updates to the Spanish
translation but I didn't see much from other teams.

> 1. /donate, /donate/thanks, and /donate/canceled
>
> We did a lot of changes to these pages. Everything is live on the website
> so you can translate these changes from Weblate.
>
> 2. /home
>
> The text is already in the PO files for home.html but not displayed on
> the website. You can translate it from Weblate as well.
>
> 3. Banner
>
> The text for the banner this year is:
>
>     Tails puts the most vulnerable in control of their digital lives.
>     *Donate now* to fight surveillance and censorship!

> This is not in any PO file. Please send me your translation by email.

This is what I have so far for the banner. Feel free to tell how to
complete or fix these:

English
-------

Tails puts the most vulnerable in control of their digital lives.
Donate now to fight surveillance and censorship!

Spanish
-------

Tails pone la gente la más vulnerable al mando de sus vidas digitales.
¡Dona ahora para combatir la vigilancia y la censura!

French
------

Tails redonne aux plus vulnérables le contrôle de leurs vies numériques.
Faîtes un don pour combattre la surveillance et la censure!

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/