[Tails-l10n] Call for translation: donation campaign

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation: donation campaign
Hi,

The donation campaign is approaching and the main content is ready!

I'll launch it in week 42 (October 12-19) so you'll have almost 1 month
to update your translations until then. They are 3 different parts:

1. /donate, /donate/thanks, and /donate/canceled

We did a lot of changes to these pages. Everything is live on the website
so you can translate these changes from Weblate.

2. /home

The text is already in the PO files for home.html but not displayed on
the website. You can translate it from Weblate as well.

3. Banner

The text for the banner this year is:

    Tails puts the most vulnerable in control of their digital lives.
    *Donate now* to fight surveillance and censorship!

This is not in any PO file. Please send me your translation by email.

Thanks and good luck with all this!

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/