[Tails-dev] Preparing the upcoming release: 4.9

Author: Cyril Brulebois
To: tails-dev
CC: tails-foundations, tails-rm
Subject: [Tails-dev] Preparing the upcoming release: 4.9
Hi,

After a somewhat extended break, I'm trying to plan my coming back to
Tails duties to get ready for the upcoming release (4.9, July 27-28).
It'll take me a few days to catch up with at least Jenkins results,
trying to prioritize GitLab stuff that's waiting on me, and checking
recent changes to the release process.

If you feel some topic might need special attention, as usual, feel
free to get in touch with me. Depending on the topic, one or several
lists in recipients should work; feel free to cc me explicitly to make
sure I see your mail. :)

Thanks for bearing with my being away and slowly coming back.

Cyril 'kibi' Brulebois (ckb@???)