Re: [Tails-project] adding "domestic violence survivors" exp…

Author: intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] adding "domestic violence survivors" explicitly to our mission
Hi,

sajolida (2020-07-11):
> I propose to add explicitly "domestic violence survivors" the
> enumeration of our core target audience as described in our mission:

Thank you for taking this initiative.

I support this proposal. The point you're making about private/public
space feels very important to me.

> I also don't want to make this enumeration too long and wordy. So if we
> prefer, we could also remove "freedom fighters", which overlaps with
> "activists".

I'm fine either way. IMO, even with the addition of "domestic violence
survivors", the length of the sentence is still acceptable. I'd rather
not block on a (potentially complicated?) discussion about "what can
we remove from the list?", before we add "domestic violence survivors"
to the list.

Cheers!