[Tails-l10n] Some lint_po unhappiness

Author: Cyril Brulebois
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Some lint_po unhappiness
Hey folks,

I think that's the first time I see so many complains at once… I'm a
little concerned as there aren't translations that get refreshed, but
stuff that's already in the git branch I'm working in, so I cannot
revert/cancel the refresh for those files…

Grouping them for comments:

    ERROR: po/hr.po:
        i18nspector is not happy:
            E: python-brace-format-string-unknown-argument msgid 'Remove {package} from your additional software? This will stop installing the package automatically.': packages in msgstr but not in msgid
            E: python-brace-format-string-missing-argument msgid 'Remove {package} from your additional software? This will stop installing the package automatically.': package not in msgstr while in msgid

I think I've fixed this one a couple of times already. I'd be happy to
have it be fixed for real.

    ERROR: wiki/src/getting_started.sr_Latn.po:
        i18nspector is not happy:
            W: empty-file
    ERROR: wiki/src/getting_started.id.po:
        i18nspector is not happy:
            W: empty-file
    ERROR: wiki/src/getting_started.ru.po:
        i18nspector is not happy:
            W: empty-file
    ERROR: wiki/src/getting_started.zh.po:
        i18nspector is not happy:
            W: empty-file
    ERROR: wiki/src/getting_started.ca.po:
        i18nspector is not happy:
            W: empty-file
    ERROR: wiki/src/getting_started.pl.po:
        i18nspector is not happy:
            W: empty-file
    ERROR: wiki/src/getting_started.tr.po:
        i18nspector is not happy:
            W: empty-file
    ERROR: wiki/src/getting_started.ar.po:
        i18nspector is not happy:
            W: empty-file
    ERROR: wiki/src/getting_started.zh_TW.po:
        i18nspector is not happy:
            W: empty-file

Maybe something specific to this file, either in the source or in the
tooling?

    ERROR: wiki/src/install/inc/steps/create_persistence.inline.es.po:
        i18nspector is not happy:
            I: duplicate-header-field X-Generator
            E: duplicate-header-field-plural-forms
      checked files are not clean.