Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 4.0 Beta 1

Author: Tom Watson
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 4.0 Beta 1
Img was mounted using Etcher.

Tried running the Beta 2 using:

tails-amd64-devel-4.0-20191002T0658Z-41d6d63332.img

Results were the same as previously reported whether letting it try to boot
without interference; via Safe Mode; or TAB and nosplash (also produced the
three horizontal pixelated lines). Safe Mode resulted in:

(inittramfs) Unable to fina d medium containing a live file system

No difference using 3.0 or 2.0.

The USB sticks used run 3.16 with no problem.

Tom