Re: [Tails-dev] download and boot tails iso

Author: Teqleez Motley
To: Never Nada via Tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] download and boot tails iso
The situation for most of the projects I am involved in, is that they want to install Tails to a VM/virtual disk image, not to a physical USB.

The situation(s) where the physical USB is relevant, is where we want to boot the physical Tails USB into a virt-manager VM, meaning that those have to move away from Virtualbox as that one cannot boot easily from physical media. This is desired when wanting to use/run/update Tails from/on the main computer/laptop, and subsequently use the updated Tails directly on another computer, either in such a VM setup, or by booting from the physical USB stick.

But yes, more and more are blocking and moving away from USB...

Just my 2c.

--
Regards,
Teqleez