Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translations: 4.0 doc update

Author: intrigeri
To: Sandro Knauß, Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translations: 4.0 doc update
Hi,

sajolida:
> The rest is in the 'devel' branch and the work can only be done in Git,
> if I understood correctly.

Hmmm, actually, I don't know if this is feasible at all.

hefee, do we import translations from Git into Weblate?

In other words, if folks translate Buster stuff on the devel Git
branch now,
when we'll merge that branch into master while releasing 4.0,
and we'll push the resulting master branch to Weblate,
I know that Weblate will learn about the updated strings,
will it learn about the new/updated translations?