[Tails-l10n] Call for translations: 4.0 doc update

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Call for translations: 4.0 doc update
Cody and I are done updating all our doc to 4.0. Yay!

We went through ALL our doc and fixed things that are already relevant.
Today I cherry-picked these in master and you'll get that in Weblate.

The rest is in the 'devel' branch and the work can only be done in Git,
if I understood correctly. We are updating:

doc/about/acknowledgments_and_similar_projects.mdwn
doc/about/features.mdwn
doc/about/tor.mdwn
doc/about/warning.mdwn
doc/anonymous_internet/Tor_Browser.mdwn
doc/anonymous_internet/electrum.mdwn
doc/anonymous_internet/networkmanager.mdwn
doc/anonymous_internet/onionshare.mdwn
doc/anonymous_internet/pidgin.mdwn
doc/anonymous_internet/tor_status.mdwn
doc/encryption_and_privacy.index.mdwn
doc/encryption_and_privacy/checksums.mdwn
doc/encryption_and_privacy/encrypted_volumes.mdwn
doc/encryption_and_privacy/manage_passwords.mdwn
doc/encryption_and_privacy/secure_deletion.mdwn
doc/encryption_and_privacy/veracrypt.mdwn
doc/first_steps/introduction_to_gnome_and_the_tails_desktop.mdwn
doc/first_steps/persistence/configure.mdwn
doc/first_steps/persistence/delete.mdwn
doc/sensitive_documents/graphics.mdwn
doc/sensitive_documents/metadata.mdwn
index.html
install/inc/steps/install_with_gnome_disks.inline.mdwn
shortcuts.mdwn
support/chat.mdwn
support/known_issues.mdwn

sajolida