Re: [Tails-ux] [Tails-dev] Working group to define the "core…

Author: u
To: Tails user experience & user interface design, intrigeri, tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] [Tails-dev] Working group to define the "core Tails system" (#16531)
Hi!

On 05.08.19 16:56, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> intrigeri:
>> So I thought we could try this:
>
>> 1. Create a working group of a few people who are interested in this
>>    topic and want to be involved in every step of this process.

>>    → If you want in, please let me know by the end of July.

> I would love if more folks could get involved so I'll happily wait
> until mid-September.

I would like to be part of that group.

>> 2. Gather initial input from everyone (not just members of the
>>    working group)

>>    → Feel free to send me, by the end of July, a list of statements
>>    such as "I think feature X / application Y should be part of the
>>    core Tails system because $REASONS" or the opposite.

>>    While doing so, please consider taking our personas into account
>>    since that's the closest thing we have at the moment to
>>    collectively defined priorities:
>>    https://tails.boum.org/contribute/personas/

>>    I will collect this input. It will help the working group take into
>>    account diverse point of views right from the beginning.

> Same here: you now have until mid-September to share such input.

I did not reply previously because I felt like I did not have time to
prepare a list of statements.

I would also like to suggest to also gather input during a short online
meeting, on top of asking people to provide it by email. I believe this
will be more efficient.

Cheers!
u.