Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for testing: Tails translation platfor…

Author: Joaquín Serna
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for testing: Tails translation platform
One thing I've noticed happening very often which is a bit annoying is a
warning message that says "This translation is currently locked for
updates.". As it says, it locks the component for a few minutes in which
I can't do anything, and then it gives back control. I would categorize
it as a technical problem but I'm not sure why it happens.