Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: experimental Tails bas…

Author: carlosm2
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: experimental Tails based on Buster
hi amigxs

i did the test on this experimental img:

tails-amd64-feature_buster-3.17-20190615T0919Z-0657583352+devel@4df0d4e18e

all seem to work great

video, network, sound ok

I also did a second boot on this.

this was the computer: Thinkpad T470

(LENOVO_MT_20HE_BU_Think_FM_ThinkPad T470) vendor: LENOVO version:
ThinkPad T470 width: 64 bits 00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel
Corporation HD Graphics 620 (rev 02) 00:14.0 USB controller: Intel
Corporation Sunrise Point-LP USB 3.0 xHCI Controller (rev 21) 00:14.2
Signal processing controller: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP Thermal
subsystem (rev 21) 00:16.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation
Sunrise Point-LP CSME HECI #1 (rev 21) 00:16.3 Serial controller: Intel
Corporation Sunrise Point-LP Active Management Technology - SOL (rev 21)
00:17.0 SATA controller: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP SATA
Controller [AHCI mode] (rev 21) 00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation
Sunrise Point-LP PCI Express Root Port (rev f1) 00:1c.6 PCI bridge:
Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP PCI Express Root Port #7 (rev f1)
00:1d.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-LP PCI Express Root
Port #9 (rev f1) 00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation Sunrise Point LPC
Controller/eSPI Controller (rev 21) 00:1f.2 Memory controller: Intel
Corporation Sunrise Point-LP PMC (rev 21) 00:1f.3 Audio device: Intel
Corporation Sunrise Point-LP HD Audio (rev 21) 00:1f.4 SMBus: Intel
Corporation Sunrise Point-LP SMBus (rev 21) 00:1f.6 Ethernet controller:
Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection (4) I219-LM (rev 21) 04:00.0
Network controller: Intel Corporation Wireless 8265 / 8275 (rev 78) |

--
carlosm2

gpg fingerprint: CFCA1F086AAF3654FBC7D44C5FDA7A75CE42E670
keyid: 0x5FDA7A75CE42E670