[Tails-testers] Tails 3.14 does not boot live off USB

Author: Linuxero
To: Tails Testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.14 does not boot live off USB
Hi;

I used to take the ISO of Tails in previous versions and write the
contents thereof on a USB, then I boot with GRUB2 using live-media-path.
This used to work.

With this version, 3.14, I cannot boot Tails not even using root= and
rootfstype= on the kernel command-line.

I have something like:

$FSUUID is unset, probably because this is ISO......

Anyone can help out with this?

Thank you in advance
--
Be good, be happy and never let the lovely smile on your nice lips fade away
Beatitude Sham; There are the angels of God with their wings spread wide