Re: [Tails-testers] Fwd: TAIL 3.13 upgrade issue

Author: Ron HulduNet - GM
To: u
CC: Tails help desk, Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Fwd: TAIL 3.13 upgrade issue
On 5/24/19, u <u@???> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm putting user support in copy of my reply and I'm replying on top, to
> leave your bug report intact below.
>
> I think that the issue you encountered might be due to a network error,
> for example that the connection to Tor was not ready when you tried to
> upgrade. Could this be? Did you retry since then?

Tried many times, and still get the
Err:8 tor+http://vwakviie2ienjx6t.onion/debian stretch Release.gpg
Signed file isn't valid, got 'NODATA'

Well, the other entries in the update works as you can see (Hit), but not
the Release.gpg entry.

--
... faranno dei cimiteri le loro cattedrali e delle citta le vostre tombe.
"Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes."