[Tails-testers] Fwd: TAIL 3.13 upgrade issue

Author: Ron HulduNet - GM
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Fwd: TAIL 3.13 upgrade issue
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ron HulduNet - GM <huldunet@???>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 13:14:40 +0200
Subject: TAIL 3.13 upgrade issue
To: tails-project@???, tails-dev@???

root@amnesia:~# uname -a
Linux amnesia 4.19.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.28-2 (2019-03-15)
x86_64 GNU/Linux

root@amnesia:~# cat /etc/os-release
TAILS_PRODUCT_NAME="Tails"
TAILS_VERSION_ID="3.13"

root@amnesia:~# apt-get update
Hit:1 tor+http://sgvtcaew4bxjd7ln.onion stretch/updates InRelease
Hit:2 tor+http://sdscoq7snqtznauu.onion/torproject.org stretch InRelease
Hit:3 tor+http://jenw7xbd6tf7vfhp.onion 3.13 InRelease
Ign:4 tor+http://vwakviie2ienjx6t.onion/debian stretch InRelease
Hit:5 tor+http://vwakviie2ienjx6t.onion/debian sid InRelease
Hit:6 tor+http://vwakviie2ienjx6t.onion/debian stretch-backports InRelease
Hit:7 tor+http://vwakviie2ienjx6t.onion/debian stretch Release
Err:8 tor+http://vwakviie2ienjx6t.onion/debian stretch Release.gpg
Signed file isn't valid, got 'NODATA' (does the network require
authentication?)
Reading package lists... Done
W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository
is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
tor+http://vwakviie2ienjx6t.onion/debian stretch Release: Signed file
isn't valid, got 'NODATA' (does the network require authentication?)
W: Failed to fetch
tor+http://vwakviie2ienjx6t.onion/debian/dists/stretch/Release.gpg
Signed file isn't valid, got 'NODATA' (does the network require
authentication?)
W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.
root@amnesia:~#

google gives some interesting hits on the 'NODATA' for release.gpg

--
... faranno dei cimiteri le loro cattedrali e delle citta le vostre tombe.
"Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes."