Re: [Tails-ux] Animation to explain how to use the boot menu…

Author: Eileen Wagner
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Animation to explain how to use the boot menu key (#10649)
I like it a lot! Especially the wink ;)

Only thing that I think might be confusing is the phone lookup part. (I’m assuming you’re looking up which model / keys for booting?) Some graphics of different computers might help… or really, leaving that out? And instead focus on the part that after you insert the USB stick you have a different environment?

The other *minor* thing, if you care about that: consider using a non-white hand?

Kudos to you + animation firm, it’s awesome work!

-Eileen