Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.13.1 failed to start a second ti…

Author: u
To: Tails list for early testers, euritums
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.13.1 failed to start a second time
Hi!

On 27.03.19 01:46, euritums wrote:
> My Lenovo ideapad 420 touch failed to boot using Tails 3.13.1 on a
> SanDisk Extreme USB 3.1 64GB. Some first boots failed as well.
>
> An acer Aspire E 11 I use frequently would not boot if I tried the
> SanDisk once it failed to boot the lenovo.

Thank you very much for reporting back.

We lack more information to fix these bugs. It would be great if you
could help out and follow the procedure described in this email:
https://lists.autistici.org/message/20190306.160900.47a129bc.en.html
and report back. It's Tails 3.12.1, but it should not matter, because
that was the same issue on this version.

Thanks & cheers!
u.