Re: [Tails-project] #14559: Have a permanent incentive to do…

Author: u
To: tails-project
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-project] #14559: Have a permanent incentive to donate on /home
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] #14559: Have a permanent incentive to donate on /home
Hi sajolida!

On 20.03.19 17:01, sajolida wrote:
> Here is proposal for a permanent incentive to donate on /home.
> See attachment.

This is very nice! Thanks for proposing that.

> As it raised controversy at the summit, I'm sending my proposal here
> before asking for a code review on Redmine. I'm also looking for someone
> to review my HTML, CSS, and JS :)

I could do that if you want, and if nobody else steps us, aka. count me
in as a fallback!

> Does anybody has suggestions on how to improve it?

I would like to hide the second "Donate" button in the sidebar, whenever
the message is displayed.

Cheers!
u.