[Tails-project] Collaboration request (including the promoti…

Author: Zack Robbins
To: tails-project
Subject: [Tails-project] Collaboration request (including the promotion of your website)
Hello,

My name is Zack Robbins, and I'm the founder of Beardoholic.com. My primary
focus is on creating great content that people love. I specialize in topics
related to men (from mindset to fashion and everything in between).

While that's approved by many of our readers, I would love to write an
article for your website too.

I'll be happy to promote it across all my social media profiles once the
article is approved and published, which will give your website exposure
that it deserves.

https://www.instagram.com/beardoholics/
https://twitter.com/beardoholic
https://www.facebook.com/beardoholic/

A simple "yes" reply is more than enough for me to send you the topic ideas
I had in mind for the article.

If there is anything else you would like to know, or there is some way I
can help, just let me know. And I genuinely mean that. Just send it my way.

Have a wonderful day,
Zack Robbins (founder of Beardoholic)

You may unsubscribe
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/u?u=464c4c7d-ac04-460c-a6ba-d6525a14f525>