Re: [Tails-testers] Testing the 3.12 image
|This message is part of the following thread:|
|the complete thread tree sorted by date|
1. Download the .img file from https://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_bugfix-16389-recompute-chs/lastSuccessful/archive/build-artifacts/
3. Try to start from that USB stick on the same computer that exposed the problem. If it works, start a second time.
1. Start Tails 3.11, installed in whichever way works for you, on another USB stick.
2. Clone this Tails, using Tails Installer, to the exact same USB stick that exposed the bug you've reported. Shut down the system.
3. Start from the exact same USB stick that exposed the bug you've reported, on the same computer.
|This message was posted to the following mailing lists:|
Mailing List Info | Nearby Messages
|Re: [Tails-testers] tails 3.12rc1 becomes unbootable on bios after first use||Re: [Tails-testers] tails 3.12rc1 becomes unbootable on bios after first use|
|lists.autistici.org administrated by postmaster||Lurker (version 2.3)|