[Tails-project] Logo Usage

Author: thenerdyanarchist
To: tails-project
Subject: [Tails-project] Logo Usage
Hello All,

The current subreddit (r/tails) appears to be abandoned, as the sole
moderator has been missing-in-action for over 6 months. I am planning on
making a new subreddit for folks to post Tails-related news, get support,
etc, and I was wondering if it would be allowable to use the logo on the
tails.boum.org website in the sub's header.

There will, of course, be clarification in the sub's sidebar that states
that it is not "official" and is not associated with Tails as a project.

I can certainly go with something else in terms of design if this is not
allowed, but I figured it would be worth taking a shot to see if it would
be.

I look forward to your response(s)!

In solidarity,
TheNerdyAnarchist