[ZonaRossa] Good Afternoon, do you have any purchase plan of…

Author: Haley
To: zonarossa
Subject: [ZonaRossa] Good Afternoon, do you have any purchase plan of rfid products?
Good Afternoon,do you have any purchase plan of rfid products?

Tansoc high-tech Co.ltd is a producer of RFID products and focus on the new solution of RFID application,i think you are interested in trying to work with a new supplier and test our products.
Please donot worry about the products quality, we will return the payment if the products are not working well on your hand,

Thank you
Haley Lin
Sales Manager
Marketing department
Tansoc Co.,Ltd.
p:+86 594 2618176
f:+86 594 2618178
a:1102 room, Sanhe Building, No 2276 North Xueyuan road,Putian,Fujian P.R, China
w:www.tansoc.com e: sales@???