Re: [Tails-l10n] how to know translation percentage

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] how to know translation percentage
Hi,

Tails Català:
> intrigeri:
>> Thanks, so the problem is in the refresh-translations script.
>> Please replace the first line of that script with:
>>
>> #! /bin/sh -x
>>
>> (i.e. append " -x")
>>
>> … and retry.

Excellent, this allowed me to make progress in understanding the
problem you're facing:

> + no_left_out_files
> + cd po
> + intltool-update --maintain
> + [ ! -e po/missing ]
> + return 1
> + exit 3
> + rm -fr po/*.new po/*.orig
> + [ yes = yes ]

So the PO files refresh is aborting because
"intltool-update --maintain" (run in the po/ directory) generated
a po/missing file. I cannot reproduce this locally on our current
master branch.

What's in that po/missing file?

Perhaps this would be solved by merging our current master branch
into yours?

Meanwhile, I've added some error output to the script when it hits
this error condition. I hope it'll make it easier to the next person
who faces this :) So if you merge the current official master branch,
the answer to "What's in that po/missing file?" should be displayed
next time you run the script.