Re: [Tails-l10n] Problems logging in https://translate.tail…

Author: emma peel
To: Tails localization discussion, jx tsai
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Problems logging in https://translate.tails.boum.org/
jx tsai:

> Hi,
>
> I encoutered other issues on weblate as well. I loged in
> https://translate.tails.boum.org but is unable to save the strings I
> translated, a "forbidden" sign would appear when I move cursor over
> save button.

You need to add them as a suggestion, then another user will vote them up and they will be saved.

Are you able to save suggestions?

> Personally I would like to work on the weblate under web browser.
> It's easier collaboration and time saving for people are less familar
> with git. But the user experience on tails' translation site is more
> frustrated than manpulating git XD.

I am so sorry about that! Please let me know other problems that you encounter, I have been trying the new weblate version permission system and some things still don't work so well, but we also need to test more...