Re: [Tails-l10n] Problems logging in https://translate.tail…

Author: jx tsai
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Problems logging in https://translate.tails.boum.org/
Hi,

I encoutered other issues on weblate as well. I loged in
https://translate.tails.boum.org but is unable to save the strings I
translated, a "forbidden" sign would appear when I move cursor over
save button.

Personally I would like to work on the weblate under web browser.
It's easier collaboration and time saving for people are less familar
with git. But the user experience on tails' translation site is more
frustrated than manpulating git XD.

bests,