Re: [Tails-l10n] Chinese translation [was: git.tails.boum.or…

Author: psychi
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Chinese translation [was: git.tails.boum.org aka. git-tails.immerda.ch is moving]
sajolida,

    Thanks a lot for your feedback. I got your idea.
Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese are basically mutual
readable/understandable. And now my work and jx's are now mutual converted
via a sort of software (opencc). So we both work on our own half of the
text and then convert them e.g. Simp. <--> Trad.

If only one option(sub-language) can be shown on the Tails website, this
might be a tough question. My idea is Simp. Chinese which is used by people
in mainland China -- where most sophsicated censorship and surveillance
implemented.

Jx, let us know if you have any ideas :)

ヨイツの賢狼 ホロ ,
Actually I am MDrights, being active in various GNU/Linux groups on
IRC/Telegram, and L10nLab's Mattermost as well :)

Cheers