Re: [Tails-l10n] review request of Catalan translation

Author: u
To: Tails localization discussion, Tails Català
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] review request of Catalan translation
Hi!

Tails Català:
> We already have some pages translated into Catalan. How is the process
> to ask you to review those pages and start pushing into tails website?
> Do you need to have a minimum amount of translated pages? Can we just
> add them in bunches?

Your team needs to review them for correct translations. Then you need
to build the wiki and check that nothing breaks.

We have a minimum of translated pages indeed:
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/l10n_tricks/core_po_files.txt

I think 90% (or 100%?) of the core pages must be translated until we
activate a language on the website.

> We are working on this repo on gitlab: https://gitlab.com/tails-ca/tails
>
> There is a branch named translate/about which contains home and index
> pages, about and contact and an initial blueprint page for translation
> team. Can we start with these?

I'm not sure I understand. The blueprint can be edited directly on the
website. And we can create a page for your team which would appear on
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/ Shall I do that?

Cheers!
u.