[Tails-l10n] giving support in Catalan

Author: Tails Català
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-l10n] giving support in Catalan
Hi,

I'm translating the support/talk/languages.inline page where there is a
list of languages you can give support in.

I'm aware it might be too early to ask you this, but I would like to be
able to give support in Catalan and thus add Catalan in that list.

I've been using Tails for the last year. Also I contacted you with some
bugs and beta testing messages during this time (with a different
alias). I'm doing also some Tails' proselytism and formation here in
Catalonia. So I would be prepared. But, of course, I'm open to discuss
this with you and see the way you can be assured of my honest offer.

Tails-ca