Re: [Tails-testers] tails test. documentation

Author: S. Banerian
To: Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] tails test. documentation
On 07/23/2018 09:16 AM, emma peel wrote:
> S. Banerian:
>
>> i ran into another hitch.
>> the iso is approximately 1.2 GB
>> the tails installer says my 4 GB usb stick is too small.
>> i have not yet found any mention on the installer page about required
>> minimum usb stick size. :(
>>
> This are our current requirements:
>
> https://tails.boum.org/doc/about/requirements/

thanks.
was able to find an 8 GB stick, installed.
booted fine.
was never able to get a tor circuit to test browser :(
the host laptop has tor browser bundle installed, that works, but the
Tails one never got a circuit.

the persistent volume was created, some issues with access. sometimes it
seemed to work, but could not enumerate.

suggestions on debugging/testing the tor portion?
what i might want to try with the persistent volume?

sb