Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: VeraCrypt support in T…

Author: carlosm2
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: VeraCrypt support in Tails
hey compas

all seem to work,

I test on a Lenovo T470 i7

here the full lshw and lspci ->
https://share.riseup.net/#fJpr-Xbu08SSUIzs_KEVOA

all seems functional, I just test tor browser, unsafe browser and terminal.

on veracrypt

I test on a simple encrypted volume created on windows,

First I use veracrypt mounter, was easy to comprehend and mount (I dint
use a key file).

then i lock again and mount the veracrypt volume with gnome-disks

also made a test writing on this unlocked volumes -> succeed

gracias por los avances

c.