[Tails-testers] Test Results

Author: segfault
To: japanon
CC: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Test Results
Hi,

Japanon:
> I'd like to report that the function to mount and use veracrypt volumes works perfectly.

Thanks for your feedback!

> The only comment is I couldn't figure out how to CREATE a new volume. Which would be useful.

It is currently not planned to support creating new volumes, only
unlocking existing ones. But it's good to know that there are users who
want that feature - maybe it will be supported in the future.

> is it safe to use generally? I really want this function ASAP

We plan to release the feature with the next Tails release, 3.9, which
is scheduled for early September.

Cheers