Re: [Tails-dev] How to use a non-standard persistent volume?

Autore: segfault
To: gaff-tails, The Tails public development discussion list
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-dev] How to use a non-standard persistent volume?
gaff-tails:
> Is there a way I can create and mount a persistent volume that isn't

on a USB stick? I understand that this comes with security risks - My
main aim here is develop and test tails features using virtual box or
similar.

For testing purposes, you can also use this tool to create a disk image
from a Tails ISO. You can boot the resulting image via
libvirt/virt-manager and create a persistent partition on it:

https://gitlab.com/segfault3/tails-usb-image-from-iso

Cheers