Re: [Tails-dev] How to use a non-standard persistent volume?

Autore: sajolida
To: gaff-tails, The Tails public development discussion list
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-dev] How to use a non-standard persistent volume?
gaff-tails:
> Is there a way I can create and mount a persistent volume that isn't on a USB stick? I understand that this comes with security risks - My main aim here is develop and test tails features using virtual box or similar.

For testing purpose, I can tell you that Tails will offer to use a
persistent volume any GPT partition that has the name "TailsData".
But use at your own risk.

You can also use virt-manager from Linux which allows to work with
virtual USB sticks that support persistence:

https://tails.boum.org/doc/advanced_topics/virtualization/virt-manager/

--
sajolida