Re: [Tails-testers] test

Autore: sajolida
To: Tails list for early testers, 726
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-testers] test
Debian Live User:
> Buenas tardes, he probado Tails y hubo un error en el "volume
> persistent" al instalarle paquetes y reiniciar, solo se pueden instalar
> 3, los demas no aparecen. Honestamente me encanto el test, no tuvo
> ningun error, solo ese.
> sigan haciendo un gran trabajo, en verdad los felicito.

Thanks for reporting about Additional Software :)

Here is an approximate translation so that Alan can investigate this
further:

« I tried Tails and there was an error on the "persistent volume" while
installing packages and restarting, I could only install 3, the other
ones don't appear. I really liked the test, I had no error except this
one. »

--
sajolida