[Tails-dev] DeepOnion project

Author: Vaas !
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] DeepOnion project
Greetings Tails Project,

In the past I contacted your project regarding to donations for your
platform, DeepOnion is an anonymous Cryptocurrency that uses Tor and we
have been donating to the Tor project just to be grateful for their
development, also helping with more Nodes to the network.

People from the Tails Project said that it could work if we create a Debian
Repository for it since your software uses Debian and we can handle this
with our Development Team. I just want to update our conversation, to know
if we should go on with this Development and also if you can consider to
use our Wallet in your pre installed apps (maybe some download app) from
your OS in the future (of course this is not something that you must do but
we would be happy for it since some of our users use Tails).

We aim to create a good relationship with other open source projects and we
invite you to visit our Community.

https://deeponion.org/community

Since 40 weeks we are working to build this project and maybe that can help
to show our commitment.

Best Regards,
Vaas, DeepOnion.org Moderator.