Re: [Tails-project] Fwd: Tails app on google play store?

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Fwd: Tails app on google play store?
segfault:
> u:
>>
>> The Tails logo and name are not trademarked.
>> I don't think that trademarking is the way to go personally.
>
> I think it would be good to have legal leverage against fraudulent use
> of the logo.

I don't know enough about trademarks to know if it would be helpful or
not in such a situation.

>> We could start by contacting this person and ask him/her to remove this
>> app themselves pointing them to this very fact.
>
> +1
>
>> We can also tweet about that.
>
> I would not tweet about it, it would only draw a lot of unwanted
> attention to an insignificant app.

Yeap. Right now we don't even know who this person is and what their
intentions are, so doing any public move sounds anticipated.

>> And we can, if we do not receive a response, file a removal request with
>> Google.
>
> +1

+1

→ Next steps, who wants to:

- Find contact information for this person
- Prepare a draft email

?

--
sajolida