Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] weblate updates

Author: emma peel
To: Tails localization discussion, intrigeri
New-Topics: [Tails-l10n] [review'n'merge] list layout change and consequences in .po files
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull)[de] weblate updates
intrigeri:
> emma peel:

>    … while the commit message suggests it does only #3.
>    Perhaps you're using some Git expert feature a bit
>    over-enthusiastically? :)

Yeah I think I am a bit overzealous of not letting weblate spam
the repo, that is why I dropped this information (well, that and the conflicts...
the merge was not possible.

But I can try and keep it in small commits next time.

It was quite hard to review the changes, I guess I should have done a smaller
batch of changes to start with.

I will try to do that.