[Tails-ux] Rescheduled today 16:00 CEST Re: Tails contributo…

Author: u
To: The Tails public development discussion list, anonym, tails-project, Tails user experience & user interface design, Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-ux] Rescheduled today 16:00 CEST Re: Tails contributors meeting: Tuesday April 03
Hi!

anonym:
> sajolida:
>> intrigeri:
>>> u:

> Personally I just read this -- while I read tails-project@ I do not do it often, so next time, please send such proposals to all lists. Also, for this reason I do not think we can expect most people to have seen this, and should consider u's 16:00 CEST proposal invalid => today's meeting happens at the normal time (19:00 CEST).

Sorry about not sending this to all lists. I've sent it to our internal
list where active contributors hang out and to the public -project list
and thought that this would be enough, because it is here that I assumed
reaching the people who generally participate in these meetings.

> Personally I would greatly prefer 16:00, and will be present then (by default, since that still is "office hours") to see what happens.

I think I've just received an email by intrigeri on -project stating
that this proposal has indeed passed. However, it is an exception for
this month only

So, the contributor meeting *will* indeed happen at 16:00 CEST today.

Cheers!
u.