Re: [Tails-ux] [Tails-project] Tails contributors meeting: T…

Author: anonym
To: tails-project, The Tails public development discussion list, Tails user experience & user interface design, Tails localization discussion
New-Topics: [Tails-ux] Rescheduled today 16:00 CEST Re: Tails contributors meeting: Tuesday April 03
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] [Tails-project] Tails contributors meeting: Tuesday April 03
Hi, tails-dev@, tails-ux@ and tails-l10n@ lists!

You were excluded from u's proposal (only sent to tails-project@) to move today's contributor's meeting to 16:00 CEST; below you'll see that she thinks her proposal wasn't done on time, while others think it was and has passed, so there's quite some confusion about when the meeting is gonna happen today:

sajolida:
> intrigeri:
>> Hi!
>>
>> u:
>>> As said I won't be able to make it this month and did not manage to
>>> reschedule on time.
>>
>> My understanding of the decision making process you've initiated is
>> that your proposal¹ to reschedule will pass unless someone objects by
>> March 30. You've proposed this more than a week before the meeting
>> which seems entirely fair to me :)
>>
>> [1] https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-project/2018-March/001092.html
>
> Yep. My automated announcement came shortly after your started the
> discussion about changing time and that looked a bit awkward. But I
> think we're still in time to choose a different time.

Personally I just read this -- while I read tails-project@ I do not do it often, so next time, please send such proposals to all lists. Also, for this reason I do not think we can expect most people to have seen this, and should consider u's 16:00 CEST proposal invalid => today's meeting happens at the normal time (19:00 CEST).

Personally I would greatly prefer 16:00, and will be present then (by default, since that still is "office hours") to see what happens.

Cheers!