Re: [Tails-l10n] [review]FAQ and some updates

Autore: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review]FAQ and some updates
sajolida:
> If it's about reviewing that the website builds correctly, then I do
> this when merging such branches and intrigeri probably does that too.

I don't.

I see my job merely as a security boundary (i.e. checking that only
*.LL.po files are modified and that the review process was followed),
not as a technical or content reviewer.

I expect the branch submitter and reviewer to test that the submitted
changes works fine (at least it builds, looks fine in a browser, and
ideally running check_po.sh). To me having a third person do these
checks is busywork with very limited value; IMO your Tails time and
mine are more useful in other places :)

In passing, when we push to the official repo we should notice if the
build fails. But that useful info may be hidden deep in tons of other
noisy, useless messages :/