Re: [Tails-testers] MIA uBo add-on, was: I'VE BEEN SLIMED!

Author: Nomen Nescio
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] MIA uBo add-on, was: I'VE BEEN SLIMED!
@John Scott

Thank you for your feedback. I am now running Tails 3.6.1
and there is no trace of the uBo add-on in Tor Browser.

I assumed from people on the web talking about it, that
Tails' Tor Browser contained uBo. Well, if it does, I don't
know how to activate it! Should I manually install the
add-on?

The last time I tried a manual install, I checked
some more of the boxes in the uBo settings and applied the
changes and issued an update but none of the checked lists
would update, there would be a spinning circle icon next
to each list but would never complete on any of them, just
the swirling circle animation doing nothing at all.