Re: [Tails-testers] I'VE BEEN SLIMED!

Author: John Scott
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] I'VE BEEN SLIMED!
I can not reproduce the issue on Tails 3.6.1. Since 3.6.1 does include a
critical bug fix for Tor Browser, I suggest that you try upgrading and
seeing how that fares.

On another note, it's interesting that uBlock Origin in particular isn't
showing because it is not shipped by upstream Tor Browser. Downloading
the Tor Browser from their site, rather than using the version bundled
with Tails, could also cause this.