Re: [Tails-ux] Metaphors from IFF

Author: Eileen Wagner
To: sajolida
CC: Tails user experience & user interface design, Adriana Groh
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Metaphors from IFF
Thank you for the write-up, Sajolida! And thank you for letting us brainstorm on Tails. I also really liked the tent metaphor, would love to see how that can be incorporated in the introduction/explanation. (In my head I see a set of tent illustrations coming up? cf. https://www.tunnelbear.com/) Let me know if Simply Secure can be of any assistance here :)

Greetings from Berlin,
Eileen