Re: [Tails-project] LX: how to attend

Author: BitingBird
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] LX: how to attend
LX:
> Hi there
> I’d like to attend the next monthly meeting, what’s the procedure?
> Is there a live meeting hold somewhere in the world and remote conference call possible as well?
>
> I’m sure there is a detailed procedure to attend, thanks for letting me know
>
> Cheers

https://tails.boum.org/contribute/meetings/

There is no procedure, just be on the chan at the right time :) (see
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/chat/).
You should probably configure the chan in advance, to make sure you'll
be able to join before the meeting is over :)

The date and time of the meeting should be on
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/calendar/ but it's currently not -
maybe someone can fiw that?

Cheers!

BitingBird